Dont's at a Bullfight
Ok, I'm not going to
tell you how to be yourself, but you must understand that
there are common "etiquette" behaviors while being at
Here's a few simple and basic rules.
- ALWAYS stay seated during a performance.
- The bulls get easily distracted and when they see people
in the audience moving around, they tend to focus on them
instead of the bullfighter
- Be QUIET!
- Ok, I understand some of you are new at this, but keep
the noise level to a minimum. It's not only disrespectful
to the performers, but it can also quite annoy the person
next to you.
- o·lé - interj. - Used
to express excited approval.
- So, when you see something you like, it is common practice
to say "Ole!"
- This also encourages the performers to do well for you.
- Just remember, they are performing for you and want only
their best to come out.
- So, the more supportive and excited you are, the more exciting
it will be.
- Don't block the walkways
- Not only is it distracting, but you are blocking
the entrances and exits of the arenas.
- It's very unsafe and against the fire codes.
- Do not go inside the arenas
- Unless the bullfight is officially over, PLEASE DO NOT
go inside the arenas.
- I saw this recently, and I thought it was the rudest thing
that people can do to disrespect a performer
- Every performer takes their walk around the arena, this
allows the people to show their gratitude and appreciation
for a job well-done.
- Don't go inside while he's taking his walk..... it's so
rude and disrespectful.
- Take your photos afterwards. The arena is for him, not
- Finally.... Enjoy, have fun, be merry!
- I'll list more later.